You’ve got a friend
You’ve Got a Friend!
Whether you’re looking for heating oil or propane, a new heating or cooling system, a plumber, repair job or bathroom remodel – or that all-important 24-hour emergency service – you’ve come to the right place because at Fred’s Energy, you’ve got a friend! Your satisfaction is our number one priority and it’s a privilege to serve you. As a result, we take your needs very seriously. Our friendly and dedicated team of over 80 licensed and experienced professionals are eager to help you get your project done efficiently and at a competitive price. We have been doing this since 1973 – that’s 47 years! Accordingly, we’ve developed the insight and experience needed to get the work done correctly the first time.
In addition to doing the job right, we view each customer request as an opportunity to share our expertise in a friendly, constructive and positive way – and we’ve built our reputation upon that! Please think of us for all of your heating, cooling and plumbing needs. Call your local Fred’s Energy office today for a free, no-obligation quote. We look forward to hearing from you.
$100 OFF A COMPLETE VACUFLO CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM INSTALL
We’re all spending a lot more time indoors these days. Especially during the winter months, our homes have less natural ventilation leading to poor indoor air quality. This Valentine’s Day, show your love with a special gift from Fred’s Energy – one that will be appreciated long after the holiday is over. Now all through February, get $100 off a complete VACUFLO® Central Vacuum System install. It will improve the air quality of your home while making life easier for you and your loved one!
• Unique, patented filtration technology effectively removes dirt, dust, allergens and debris for a healthier environment – extremely wonderful for allergy and asthma sufferers, and pet owners, too!
• Leaves no “vacuum smell”
• Powerful and reliable – performance will not decrease as dirt accumulates
• Quiet and easy operation
• Maximum cleaning convenience – accessible from any room
• Increases the resale value of your home
• And a wide selection of accessories are available to make any cleaning job easier!
Find out how VACUFLO® can make your home a healthier environment for your entire family. Call or stop by your local Fred’s Energy office for more information:
– 328 Main Street, Derby, VT – phone 802.766.4949
– 4920 Memorial Drive, Lyndonville, VT – phone 802.626.4588
– 288 Bridge Street, Morrisville, VT – phone 802.888.3827
Make 2021 a happy and healthy new year!
Dear Valued Customers,
We are so happy to see you again now that our offices have been reopened to the public, yet we all still need to remain vigilant against COVID-19. There is nothing more important to us than the safety and health of our customers, our employees and our communities. We appreciate your patience as we continue to follow recommended “Best Practices” from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the VT Department of Health.
We ask that you wear a mask when visiting our offices. Don’t have a mask or can’t wear one? No worries – just ring the bell at our front door and we’ll come out to assist you. We do ask that anyone experiencing or displaying respiratory symptoms should not visit until they are feeling better.
To continue to abide by social distancing, please consider making payments by:
• Calling your local Fred’s Energy office. You can also text or email questions to [email protected]
• Mailing your payment to your local Fred’s Energy office
• Making your payment electronically on this site through your account. If you do not currently have an online account, call our office and we’ll be happy to help you set that up.
• Using the secure drop box located next to our front entrance at each office location. Your account balance will be updated online (please indicate and provide current contact information if you would also like a receipt emailed or texted to you).
Deliveries and service calls: We will be asking screening questions to determine if there is any risk to our technicians prior to scheduling work. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this sensitive time.
We at Fred’s Energy remain strong and committed to you. We ask that you please take care of yourself, your family and those in the community to help stop the spread of COVID-19. For more information and precautions, visit www.cdc.gov or www.healthvermont.gov. Be safe and be well!
"Every person we spoke to, or who visited our home, was very friendly!"
D. C. - Craftsbury, VT