You’ve Got a Friend!
Whether you’re looking for heating oil or propane, a new heating or cooling system, a plumber, repair job or bathroom remodel – or that all-important 24-hour emergency service – you’ve come to the right place because at Fred’s Energy, you’ve got a friend! Your satisfaction is our number one priority and it’s a privilege to serve you. As a result, we take your needs very seriously. Our friendly and dedicated team of over 80 licensed and experienced professionals are eager to help you get your project done efficiently and at a competitive price. We have been doing this since 1973 – that’s 48 years! Accordingly, we’ve developed the insight and experience needed to get the work done correctly the first time.
In addition to doing the job right, we view each customer request as an opportunity to share our expertise in a friendly, constructive and positive way – and we’ve built our reputation upon that! Please think of us for all of your heating, cooling and plumbing needs. Call your local Fred’s Energy office today for a free, no-obligation quote.
Donate Blood & enter for a chance to win!
Fred’s Energy is proud to sponsor another American Red Cross Blood Drive. Join us Wednesday, October 20th from noon to 5:30 p.m. to donate blood at the Lyndonville Fire Department located at 316 Main Street in Lyndonville, VT. Please park behind the Fire Station at the Lyndon Public Safety office and enter through that door.
Help save a life – schedule your appointment today at red cross blood dot org or call 1-800 red cross. Each Red Cross blood drive follows the highest standards of safety, and all donors are eligible to enter for a chance to win items from Fred’s Energy:
– $100 gift certificate*
– a pair of ceramic mugs
– 1 of 5 insulated grocery tote bags.
Canteen sponsored by Fred’s Energy – we’ll see you there!
*Gift certificate good for products or services from Fred’s Energy, not redeemable for cash.
Dear Valued Customers,
We are so happy to see you again since our offices reopened to the public, yet we all still need to remain vigilant against COVID-19 and variants. There is nothing more important to us than the safety and health of our customers, our employees, and our communities. We do ask that anyone experiencing or displaying respiratory symptoms not visit until they are feeling better.
Please consider these alternate methods of making payments:
• Call your local Fred’s Energy office. You can also text or email questions to [email protected]
• Mail your payment to your local Fred’s Energy office
• Make your payment electronically on this site through your account. If you do not currently have an online account, call our office and we’ll be happy to help you set that up.
• Use the secure drop box located next to our front entrance at each office location. Your account balance will be updated online (please indicate and provide current contact information if you would also like a receipt emailed or texted to you).
Be safe and be well!