You’ve got a friend
You’ve Got a Friend!
Whether you’re looking for heating oil or propane, a plumber, a new heating or cooling system, a repair job, a bathroom remodel – or that all-important 24-hour emergency service – you’ve come to the right place because at Fred’s Energy, you’ve got a friend! Your satisfaction is our number one priority and it’s a privilege to serve you. As a result, we take your needs very seriously. Our friendly and dedicated team of over 80 licensed and experienced professionals are eager to help you get your project done quickly, efficiently, and at a competitive price. We have been doing this since 1973 – that’s over 45 years! Accordingly, we’ve developed the insight and experience needed to get the work done correctly the first time.
In addition to doing the job right, we view each customer request as an opportunity to share our expertise in a friendly, constructive, positive and cost-effective way – and we’ve built our reputation upon that! Please think of us for all of your heating, cooling and plumbing needs. Call your local Fred’s Energy office today for a free, no-obligation quote. We look forward to hearing from you.
Dear Valued Customers,
Update posted March 29, 2020:
Please rest assured that although our offices are closed to the public, we are still making scheduled fuel deliveries and are offering 24/7 emergency service at this time. If you need to make a payment, please call your local Fred’s Energy office, pay online through your account or use the secure drop box by our office building front entrance. Due to restrictive measures established by the State to combat the Coronavirus, our “Spring Cleaning” and “New Heating System Install” offers have been put on hold until further notice. There is nothing more important to us than the safety and health of our customers, our employees and our communities – so please stay put, be safe and be well!
Update posted March 23, 2020:
We are committed to providing dependable fuel deliveries and the best in plumbing, heating and air conditioning services. The safety and health of our customers, staff and local communities are also a top priority. For the interim in light of the coronavirus, we have new business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our office lobbies are temporarily closed to the general public to abide by established VT protocol, but please don’t hesitate to call your local Fred’s Energy office or email us at [email protected] As always, we have 24/7 emergency service available to our customers by calling your local Fred’s Energy office:
– Derby, VT at 802.766.4949
– Lyndonville office at 802.626.4588
– Morrisville office at 802.888.3827.
Be safe and be well!
Update posted March 19, 2020:
NOTICE of Temporary
Office Lobby Closing
In an effort to help reduce the spread of the Coronavirus, we are following established VT protocol to limit gatherings. Effective Friday, March 20, 2020, Fred’s Energy office lobbies will be closed to the general public.
To abide by “social distancing”, we ask that payments be made by:
• calling your local Fred’s Energy office (Derby main office at 802-766-4949; Lyndonville office at 802-626-4588; Morrisville office at 802-888-3827)
• mailing your payment to your local Fred’s Energy office
• making your payment electronically on this site through your account
• using the drop box located next to our office entrance door at each location.
We will continue to send out fuel delivery trucks AND our service technicians will continue to go out on calls. We will, however, be asking screening questions to determine if there is any risk to our technicians prior to scheduling any non-essential work. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this sensitive time. Stay safe and stay healthy – The Fred’s Energy Management Team
Posted March18, 2020: As we continue to learn more about the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), and to do our part to prevent the spread of this virus, Fred’s Energy and all our employees are committed to ensuring safe and uninterrupted service to you. As always, there is nothing more important to us than the safety and health of our customers, our employees and our communities. We also know that reliable service and uninterrupted fuel deliveries are crucial as the cold weather continues.
We appreciate your patience as we follow recommended “Best Practices” from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the VT Department of Health to ensure that the reliable service and fuel deliveries you are accustomed to, continue without interruption. Our current daily routines have been adjusted in an effort to slow down or stop the spread of this virus. It seems strange to stand away from, or distance ourselves from our customers, but this “social distancing” is what is recommended as we go about our day. As the CDC and VT Department of Health organizations learn more over the next several weeks, we will modify our operations accordingly. As Fred’s Energy employees, we all want to do our best to ensure that the well-being of our customers and our communities comes first and we ask for your help, as well:
- To reduce risk to both you and our office personnel, we ask customers, just for the time being, to please refrain from visiting our offices if at all possible. Instead, call your local Fred’s Energy office, text or email [email protected], and we will be here to assist you.
- When you see our Fuel Delivery Drivers or our Service Technicians, please keep some distance to avoid close contact. The CDC recommends at least 6 feet between each other.
- If there are delays in any of our deliveries or services, we will do our best to communicate that with you. We appreciate your patience and you can rest assured, we will be there. Please understand the need for these additional steps as we operate in accordance with established Best Practices.
- If you need to pay for an upcoming fuel delivery or your bill, please call our office. If you have not yet used our convenient online account service, call and we can assist you in signing up. Or simply use the secure drop box by our front entrance to drop off your payment (please provide current contact information if you would like a receipt emailed or texted to you).
- We will be posting notices with updates here and on our website www.callfreds.com as they develop.
- Remember: be proactive – focus on protection not panic. Increase the frequency of hand washing and wash for at least 20-30 seconds with soap and water. Practice social distancing and if by chance toilet tissue supplies become low, do not flush paper towels as that will clog your system. For more information and precautions, visit www.cdc.gov or www.healthvermont.gov.
We at Fred’s Energy remain strong and committed to you. We ask that you please take care of yourself, your family and those in your community, especially over the next several weeks until this COVID-19 virus is under control.
Be safe and be well!
"Most efficient and did a super installation job!"
M. C. - Newport Center, VT