HARD WATER? NO PROBLEM!
Here in the Northeast Kingdom we have what is called hard water. Hard water simply means water with ions of calcium and magnesium. This kind of water is not dangerous, but it can cause unwanted side effects including:
- Reduced soap lather
- Scum following the use of soaps
- Grayish stains on washed clothing
- Particle buildup on heating elements and boilers
- Reduced efficiency due to particle buildup
- Particle buildup in pots, kettles and other containers used to boil water
Fred’s Energy offers water conditioning and water softening systems designed to soften and polish the water used throughout your home, and reduce these side effects. Water conditioners allow you to use less soap, and your water-using appliances will last longer without the particle buildup present in hard water.
Fred’s Energy carries the following water treatment options:
- Water Soft
Contact your friends at Fred’s to find out more CLICK HERE