24/7 WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
As a Fred’s Energy customer, you can rest assured knowing you can call Fred’s Energy any day, any time in an emergency situation. We are here for you 24/7 and can assist you with your emergency fuel delivery, heating, cooling or plumbing problems.
For emergency 24 hour service, please call:
Derby | 802-766-4949
Lyndonville | 802-626-4588
Morrisville | 802-888-3827
What to do if your furnace stops working
Before you call us for an emergency service visit for NO heat, try these few simple steps below to see if you can restart your furnace. In many cases, the problem can be fixed by the homeowner and a service call is not necessary.
- Check your emergency switch
- Check your breaker box, has the breaker for the furnace kicked?
- If you have a boiler, check the water level
- Check your tank, does it have fuel? Is the gauge reading correctly?
- Increase the temperature on the thermostat, see if that causes it to turn on.
- Lastly, if all the above doesn’t work, hit your RESET button only ONCE.
If you do all the above, and your furnace still isn’t working, call us and we can send a technician to your home for repair, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.